It’s easy to issue & manage shares with our documentation
Eqvista - Your Milestones
We have created these guidelines to walk you through the theory and explain how Eqvista can help you manage your shares.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have. We are available on the phone or through email. Just let us know!
Enjoy all the benefits of our system! Everything you need to know so you can use Eqvista like a PRO.
Cap Table Milestones
- 1. Milestone: Fill out company details
- 2. Milestone: Collect all company documents
- 3. Milestone: Issue shares to founders
- 4. Milestone: Create an Employee’s Stocks Options
- 5. Milestone: Convertible Notes, Option, Warrant
- 6. Milestone: Pre-seed funding, Seed Funding
- 7. Milestone: Funding - A, B and C Series
- How to issue and record phantom stocks on Eqvista
- How to Offboard an Employee from Eqvista when they leave the company?
- Who is a superuser?
- How does a superuser differ from an account user (admin) role?
- Electronic Shareholder Acceptance
- What is Eqvista - Introduction
- Does Eqvista support certified (digital or paper) and uncertified (electronic) shares?
Frequently Asked Questions?
Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most!
What is Eqvista?
In short, the Eqvista platform helps you keep an eye on all that happens in the ownership of the company.
Does Eqvista support certificated and uncertificated shares?
Yes, Eqvista supports both uncertificated (electronic) shares and certificated (digital or paper) shares.
I've already issued paper certificates. Can I still issue electronic shares?
Yes, you can issue electronic shares if you have already issued paper certificates.
Is Eqvista for non-US companies?
Anyone in any part of the world can create a cap table on Eqvista, regardless of the country your incorporated in. You can choose country when you create a company profile on the Eqvista platform.
For Founders & Professionals / For employees
For Founders & Professionals
- Introduction - Equity Training for Founders & Entrepreneurs
- What Is Founder's Stock?
- How Many Authorized Shares Should I Use In My Articles of Incorporation?
- Allocate Stock to Founders and Other Early Team Members
- Do I really need to issue shares to founders?
- Do Founders need to implement a vesting schedule?
- Should You Have Founder Shareholder Agreements?
- What is a Section 83(b) Election? Do I need to file it?
- Retain Your Good Employees: 8 Best Practices
- Super Voting Common Stock for founders
- Double-Trigger Acceleration and How Does it Work?
- Introduction: Structure of the employees stock, voting, vesting, cliff period
- Stocks for employees - Employee Stock Option
- Common Stock vs Preferred Stock, RSU, ISO, NSO: How can an employee be awarded?
- Onboarding Employees in an early-stage company
- Taxes: ISO $100k limits, 83(b) election, Rule 3921, AMT Tax for ISO exercises, NSO tax withholdings for employees
- When can I buy my employee stocks? Can I buy them right away?
- Did you exercise options? You need to file IRS Form 3921
- What is an early exercisable stock option?
- Restriction on your shares after you leave the company
- Tips for Exiting Employees in an early-stage company
- Tips for Exiting Employees in an early-stage company: checklist