Your data protection and data security
Eqvista is SaaS (Software as a Service) company offering captable service stored in the cloud. We know that your privacy is important to you, so we make sure that we use the best technology to protect your data.
All Data is stored securely
- SFO1 facility is SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II certified.
- DigitalOcean LLC, based in San Francisco, provides our servers. DigitalOcean System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reports are independent third-party examination reports that demonstrate how DigitalOcean achieves essential compliance controls and objectives. Our SFO1 facility is SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II certified. DigitalOcean is certified in the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- All communication with servers (outside of public HTTP/HTTPS access) is over a secure encrypted shell (SSH). SSH authentication is available only via public/private key authentication.
- Your data is secured in transit by establishing TLS/SSL connections.
SSL Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details (SSL policy)
Stripe is a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. Our clients can rest assured that their information is safe and secure. All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected.
Our system is integrated with Stripe, which is a PCI compliant payment processor. When entering the credit card information, a request is made directly to Stripe using SSL.
Data Security, Data Integrity, and Access
We cover all important bases to protect our customers’ information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have ensured that we have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial processes and checklists to safeguard and secure such information.
For wire transactions, we use Silicon Valley Bank with industry-standard encryption, end-to-end (encryption key (again, AES-256)).
Use of information
Whatever information we gather from our clients may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- For assistance on setting up and running of your account
- You have an experience tailored specifically to you. (Eqvista requires some of the above information to accurately capture your company’s equity distribution, as well as generate various reports and analyses based on the information received.)
- So we can improve our services to you. (The provided information helps us to respond to service requests and inquiries more effectively and to accurately and efficiently service those requests.)
- To furnish you with emails associated with your order processing; as well as occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information. (If at any time you would like to stop receiving future emails from us, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email for you to unsubscribe from our mailing list.]
- To help our internal and back office staff diagnose problems, monitor the system’s traffic patterns as well as continue to maintain and where necessary, improve on our Services.
We Don’t Disclose Information to Outside Parties
Your personal information is safe with us. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to third parties. In the future, Eqvista may become a parent company that may have under its threshold, subsidiary, or related company or companies within the Eqvista family of companies.
Each log is stored in the account.
Backup of servers occurs every day after regular business hours. Full backup: Includes all the source files.
Business continuity plan
We keep updating our business continuity plan as part of our ongoing compliance procedures. The plan is designed to contain, or provide a reference to, all of the information that might be needed at the time of business recovery.
The data protection and other laws in some states and jurisdictions (such as the federal laws and some state laws in the United States) are not as comprehensive or stringent as the privacy laws in other countries and jurisdictions (such as the laws of the US, UK, HK, AU or EU). By using our service, you agree that all transactions relating to our services shall be assumed to have occurred in the United States.
Eqvista strives to be as accessible as possible regarding customer support; please contact us should you have any questions:
5348 Vegas Dr., Las Vegas, Nevada 89108