Start your start-up
With us, it’s easy to turn an idea into a functioning company.
By removing lengthy paperwork, legal complexity and endless fees, we help you launch your start-up from anywhere in the world!
Eqvista - Cap Table, Valuations, ISSUE and Manage company shares
Eqvista is an advanced Cap Table integrated system which helps you minimize costs by automation, accounting, sharing and compliance tools built all into the system. It is a cloud-based equity management tool, so you can login from any device and share your Cap Table with shareholders, investors, founders, employees or your law firm. You can issue and manage any type of shares, convertible notes (KISS, SAFE), warrants, options or any other securities.
Get going in about 10 minutes
Take 10 minutes filling out our form and we’ll help incorporate your company. You provide us the essential information of your business and we’ll take care of the rest. This will save you both time and money.
Form a legal entity
Incorporate your new company in the state of Delaware as a C Corporation. After your company is formed, we will take care of the paperwork and can apply for your company’s Tax ID number. Forming a new company has never been easier.
Issue stock to founders, employees (ESOP), investors
Set up your company’s ownership structure using Eqvista and manage all your company’s share issuances to your founders, employees and investors all in one place!
Helpful Customer Support
We will be happy to answer all of your questions through the phone or email. Our staff is always available for you.
What’s the process?
With our help, your new company can be set up within days. We help with all the paperwork.
Set up your startup for $337
We’ll guide you through what’s needed to set up your startup.
Form a company with us
With us, you will have all in one – our services include:
- Formation of a C Corporation in Delaware
- Delaware state filing fees
- Signed documents to establish company bylaws
- Initial Minutes and Corporation Organizational Meeting
- Tool to issue stock to founders
- First year of registered agent fees
- Tax ID (EIN) filing
- Free templates for legal documents
Run your business
There are the ongoing costs of running a company include:
- Delaware registered agent – $89 per year (We offer a discount if you order for longer periods)
- Delaware Annual Report – Annual Report state fees start at $225, our service fee is only $15
- Corporation Annual Meeting – Regular annual meeting of directors and shareholders held at the anniversary date of incorporation.
Trusted by entrepreneurs in more than 120 countries
From New York to Singapore, thousands of people have started their businesses with Incparadise and Eqvista.