Become our Partner
Join our partner program and offer more services to your clients.
Whether you’re a large law firm, accountant or Angel Investor, Eqvista supports all types of partnerships. Professionals will become more efficient and spend less time on their managing companies’ Cap Tables! You have access to all your company capitalization tables, invite clients to see the captable, set up vesting schedules and keep everything organized. You can issue, approve, and accept option grants, KISS or SAFE, keep track of the Cap Table, and stay compliant – we also support both type of shares, electronic shares [Uncertificated Shares] and digital shares also known as pdf shares [Certificated Shares]. Eqvista is a great platform to keep up with the industrial standards.
Eqvista welcomes all professionals
- VC Firms & Investors – manage your portfolio of companies on Eqvista
- Law and accounting firms – extend your services
- Eqvista partners with Startup accelerators & incubators – with our high-end content we keep you updated about the newest trends of shares management and our app development
- Third-parties – any service providers
Eqvista has partnered with different companies across all major industries to provide the best services as possible. We are eager to partner with companies and professionals to help grow their businesses. To see who we are currently working with, check out our list of partners here.
We offer benefits for our partners
- Free training session one-on-one
- Up to 5 free full 409a Valuations – Onboard your client and request the valuation from the dashboard. We match each paid valuation with a free valuation.
- Up to 20% discount or commission for 409a valuations
- Priority customer support
- Benefits from our partners
- Cheqly priority onboarding – Business account and VISA debit card for startups
- Other partner benefits
- Create an account for your first client/company
- Add as many companies as you want
- The onboarding process will require the company Articles of Association, including details such as the company name, incorporation date, number of authorized shares, the par value and the founders information
- We bill the credit card you added into the system. You can either bill your client for the time you spend on building the captable, or if you are VC, discuss the remuneration package directly with the founders
Eqvista Referral program
Become our partner, then start referring companies – It’s that simple. All you have to do is refer our services to your business partner, client or friend.
Simply let us know when you have referred a client to us (or simply send us an introduction email and carbon copy/cc your partner) and we will add a 5% credit to your account based on the total paid referred services, such as 409A valuations and cap table on-time set up (excludes monthly cap table subscriptions). You can payout this credit once it reaches $150 in value, either as a cash payment or deduction off our future services.
You can find out more about it in our Eqvista Referral program page.
Why choose Eqvista?
Expand your business off our Cap Table management services. You can also export all data to your personal excel sheet and work on it offline.
Cap Table management features
- Cloud-base Cap table management solution
- Managing your cap table in the cloud and share with all relevant parties
- Issuing electronic stock (supporting Certificated shares)
- Maintaining your equity ledger
- Managing all equity accounting
- Offering personalized shareholder portals
- Creating ESOP (Employees Stock Option Plan), supporting RSU&RSA
- Creating, managing and instantly apply your Vesting Plans to shareholders
- Supporting all types of Convertible instruments as Convertible Notes, KISS etc.
- Creating, managing and converting Stocks to Options and Warrants
- Waterfall Analysis and Round Modeling
- Compliance with regulations
- Automation of many processes
- Share the Cap Table with your client or partner and give them access rights
- Versioning – you can see the history of changes and logs instantly
- Assign different roles to each shareholder
- We constantly develop our platform