Migrating From Other Cap Table/Equity Management Platforms
Easily & Safely Migrate Your Company Cap table and Records from Other Platforms to Eqvista!
Eqvista leaves no stone unturned to help entrepreneurs and company owners to manage their company stocks. From cap tables to valuations, portfolio investments, and equity plans, we’ve got you covered. We make it possible for early-stage and pre-IPO companies to manage stock electronically and track all shareholder activity.
The Eqvista staff can assist you in migrating/importing the whole history of your company’s cap table and data from other platforms to Eqvista’s platform, allowing you to benefit from the most advanced cap table management platform available.
Why choose Eqvista from other platforms?
- We are leading experts in the field of cap table/equity management and valuation services.
- Trusted by over 6,000+ companies, we have worked with thousands of clients from all over the world and spanning across a multitude of industries.
- Our process is extremely easy, you can sign up for a free consultation and one of our experts will help you to get started in using our platform.
- We also help in company filing and corporation registrations. Just upload your documents on our software and get your registration done in no time. It’s that simple!
- Aside from using our platform in managing your company’s equity, Eqvista also offers the best 409A valuation service. Our team will provide you with a free consultation and constant guidance throughout the valuation process.
- We offer various waterfall, round modeling and many other features for finance and company management.
- Our experts are always available to help you and answer any questions you have about using our platform, 409A valuations, etc.
- Our team will help determine the best price and packages depending on your needs.
What is the process of migrating from other platforms to Eqvista?
- First, we will ask you to provide us access to the platform you are using, or share the Excel/spreadsheet version to us.
- We will then do the onboarding and transfer the data to our platform.
- Allow us some time to complete the whole process (it may take several days depending on how much information is available).
- We will also check for any errors on the existing cap table and help you correct them. Our team will make sure that all information is correct in order to have a seamless experience.
- Once the onboarding is complete, we will send you an email to double-check the cap table and information in Eqvista.
- And that’s it! You have officially migrated to Eqvista.
How long does it take?
Our onboarding process is efficient and user friendly. We onboard most companies in 2 – 3 business days. However, sometimes it takes longer because we spot mistakes on the cap table or any other similar scenarios.
Will my employees or investors be notified?
You have complete control over all shareholder notifications. If you opt to alert a shareholder, they will receive an email asking them to accept their Eqvista security, and you can easily distribute shareholder access using our platform.
You can sign up for an Eqvista account for free! Our Freemium users have access to many features, and you can have up to 20 shareholders in your company profile.
If you have more than 20 shareholders, you can opt to subscribe to our Premium subscription. Price will depend on the number of shareholders you have ($2 per shareholder) and will be charged monthly. Premium subscription also comes with features exclusively available to them.
Migrating your Cap Table to Eqvista – Pricing
Thinking about migrating to Eqvista? Our usual onboarding process would cost $350, but if you are already on an equity management platform and want to bring all of your data to Eqvista, we will waive the onboarding fee for you! Not only is the process free of charge, but we will also make sure your cap table is orderly and clear of any mistakes. Contact us for more information on how to migrate your cap table to Eqvista.