Startup Valuation Software
Get your startup valuation in minutes from Eqvista, one of the leading and advanced business valuation software in the industry.
Knowing the worth and value of your company is important in the business world, especially if you are a startup. Getting a startup valuation reveals your company’s ability to employ new cash to expand, exceed consumer and investor expectations, and achieve your other goal. There are many valuation methods available to determine your company’s value, but at Eqvista we have developed a special software that will help determine your company’s valuation in just a short period of time.
What Eqvista’s Startup Valuation Software Offers
Eqvista’s startup valuation is a built-in software in our platform where we offer startup valuations in minutes. It’s a quick and easy solution for startups looking for valuations in a short amount of time and at a cheaper price.
- Get your company valuation using the most accurate and trusted valuation methodologies
- A quick and easy way to get your company valuation: all online and done in 20 minutes
- Perfect for companies needing a valuation report ASAP
- Easily download your startup valuation report in PDF format
How does the software work?
Compared to a regular valuation where it takes days to complete by a professional valuation analyst, the startup valuation software just requires you to answer a series of questions about your business. The process is simple and straightforward:
- There is no need to prepare any documents beforehand – We will not ask you to upload or send any document for the valuation.
- Answer a set of questions – The valuation will include 30 multiple-choice questions that covers 5 areas:
- Sales and Marketing
As much as possible, select the best answer that is most suitable to your company for a more accurate valuation.
- After answering the questions (which will take around 20 minutes or so), a summarized valuation report will be prepared and made available for you.
Most startups are new business enterprises focusing on creating new ideas or technology, and offering them to the market as a new product or service. When conducting a valuation, financial analysts use a variety of valuation methods to determine the value of a business. In our startup valuation software, we make use of 4 valuation methods: Berkus method, scorecard method, risk factor method, and VC method.
- Berkus Method – The Berkus Approach focuses on evaluating a startup based on a thorough examination of five critical success factors: (1) Basic Value, (2) Technology, (3) Execution, (4) Strategic Relationships in its primary market, and (5) Production and Subsequent Sales. A thorough analysis is carried out to determine how much value the five main success criteria provide to the enterprise’s total worth in quantitative terms.
- Scorecard Method – The scorecard method assesses businesses based on a number of criteria, including stage, market, and area. These elements have a direct impact on the company’s value. This value allows angel investors to determine an average valuation for startups that have the potential to expand but have yet to generate revenue. The target startup seeking investment is compared to other similar financed startups using this strategy. To calculate an appropriate average, this method employs weighted percentages and market data.
- Risk Factor Method – For new startups, the risk factor method is a rough pre-money valuation method. It bases the company’s valuation on a comparable startup’s base value, and this baseline value is then modified for a total of 12 risk variables. This means that your startup is being compared to other startups to determine whether you are at a higher or lower risk. How to analyze an early-stage startup, how the startup works, how to justify startup valuation for financing, and many more questions frequently come in a valuation. At the start of their fundraising journey, most founders are concerned about all of these issues.
- VC Method – The Venture Capital (VC) Method is the ideal solution for startups, especially if your startup does not have revenues yet. The VC method can be used to value early-stage, pre-revenue enterprises, which is why venture capitalists all over the world refer to it as a valuation strategy.
Once you answer the questionnaire and provide the required information, a valuation report will be prepared for you. Take note that this is not a full valuation report, but only a quick summary that will be helpful for your startup.
- What does our valuation report include? – The valuation report includes the value of your startup and its utility in the market. It determines the value of a startup based on its condition and location.
- Where can you use your valuation report? – Upon receiving the valuation report, you can use this report to acquire funding for your company and get new projects. Having a valuation can attract a lot of venture capitalists and shareholders for your business.
- What does the valuation report look like? – To give you an idea on what your valuation report includes, we have a sample report of a startup valuation as a reference. The report will cover information from our online valuation questionnaire with customized graphs that explains the different methods used in the valuation.
Getting a valuation can be pricey, especially for new businesses starting out. That’s why Eqvista has created an alternative for startups looking for a cheap and quick valuation. Our affordable pricing package of $89 and 5% off startup 409A valuation is perfect for businesses just starting out.
Please note: The startup valuation is not the same as a full valuation report. If you are looking for a full valuation, please contact us.