Eqvista – CapTable roadmap
Here is a summary of what we have developed in the past few months and what the product will be in the near future.
We are developing our products very fast. We don’t usually hold long meetings and discussions over very minor decisions. We have an experienced team making decisions on their best industrial knowledge, therefore we were able to move fast and develop one of the most user friendly CapTable management platforms on the market. We are oriented to UX & UI so you can issue and manage shares on our platform without extended knowledge of equity practice.
April – June | 2018
- Admin Panel, My Account front-end and Interface
- Users and storage system
- Supporting both electronic and digital/paper shares (PDF share generator)
July – September | 2018
- Shareholder roles
- Issue shares
- Equity shares class
- Documents management system
October – December | 2018
January – March | 2019
April – June | 2019
- Vesting schedules and Vesting plans
- Extra functionality for: RSU, RSA, Options – ISO, NSO, EMI and Warrants
What you can expect in future?
If you are business owner or professional, you can start issuing and managing shares all online. Try out our Eqvista App, it is free!
July – September | 2019
- Milestones, Help and Support section, Community FAQ
- Financial modeling, Stock based company expense, Round Modeling & WaterFall analysis
- Secondary transactions – transfer, split, sell, exercise of options, sales
- Different currencies
September – December | 2019
- API Startupr & IncParadise
- Smart reminders for employees – vest, pause, vest, sell, cancel, exercise, etc.
- Financial modeling; Exit analysis, Debt, Dilution
- Cap Table Versioning
- Board resolution (DocuSign API implementation)
- Easy shareholders onboarding – excel format API (suitable for 50+ shareholders on boarding)
- Stock Option Expensing (ASC 718)
- Rule 701
- ISO $100k limits
- 83(b) election
- Rule 144
- Rule 3921
- AMT Tax for ISO exercises
- NSO tax (withholdings for employees)
- LLC types
- Dual Signature