Tax Guides & Compliance
It is important to know all about the taxes that affect your company and the compliance.
- Introduction to Taxes & Compliance for Employee Share Compensation
- Company Taxes for Stock options (W2)
- Capital Gains Taxes (Schedule D on 1040, Form 1099-B, Form 8949)
- Employee Options for ESPP & ISO(Form 3921, 3922, 6251)
- Tax recognition of gains on restricted shares (83B elections)
- Exemption of reporting employee share awards (Rule 701)
- Limit of Incentive Stock Options (ISO 100K)
- Guidelines for Employee Stock Plans (ASC 718)
- Guidelines for fair value & disclosure of shares (ASC 820)
- Exchanging and issuing shares under section 351
- Tax exemption on selling Qualified Small Business Stocks (Section 1202)
- Rabbi Trust Plan & Its Taxation Basics
- ASC 820 or Accounting Standards Codification 820 – Fair Value Measurement
- ASC 718 – All You Need to Know
- What is Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) Credit?
Interested in issuing & managing shares?
If you want to start issuing and managing shares, Try out our Eqvista App, it is free and all online!